Painted illustrations for a feature article
I made 8 illustrations for the December issue of “Hoiku-up,” a magazine for childcare worker issued by Gakken.
The theme of the article is “playing with science in a nursery school.”
I painted elf illustrations with an image of science and sprout, and explanatory illustrations about science play.
Elf illustrations are painted without lines and explanatory illustrations are painted with lines.
– Issue: A magazine for childcare worker “Hoikuu-up December 2022”
– Article: “Playing with science in a nursery school” (page 2~)
– Published by Gakken Inc.
– Supervised by 小谷卓也（Professor of Department of Education, Osaka Ohtani University）
– Design by FROG KING STUDIO (森田 直 佐藤桜弥子) 堀田綾子 福田万美子
– Illustration by mentamanta
Application used: Fresco, Illustrator