Painted illustrations for spot the difference puzzle
This is an unusual spot the difference puzzle book that will help adults get out of their brain ruts.
I depicted fun world views using characters, animals, and food as motifs.
It was my first time to make illustrations for spot the difference puzzle, and had a very hard time as I thought that kinds of puzzles were just easy and simple. But it was something very deep…!
This book can be enjoyed by the whole family both adults and children.
Hope many people will have fun with it.
– Book Title : “Children Can Do, but Adults Can’t!? Spot the Difference Puzzle”
– Published by SEISHUN PUBLISHING Co.,Ltd.
– Supervised by KITAMURA Ryoko
– Cover Illustration by Ototo Mio
– Illustration by mentamanta : Puzzle 1,7,16,22,25,28 （Total 6 sets）