Drew illustrations for spot the difference puzzle
– Book Title : “Children Can Do, but Adults Can’t!? Spot the Difference Puzzle”
– Published by : SEISHUN PUBLISHING Co.,Ltd.
– Supervision : Ryoko Kitamura
– Illustration by mentamanta : Puzzle 1,7,16,22,25,28 （Total 6 sets）
– Cover Illustration : Ototo Mio
This is an unusual spot the difference puzzle book that will help adults get out of their brain ruts.
I express fun world views using characters, animals, and food as motifs.
It was my first time to make illustrations for spot the difference puzzle, and I had a very hard time because I thought that kinds of puzzles were just easy and simple. But it was something very deep…!
I think this book can be enjoyed by the whole family, both adults and children, so I hope many people will have fun with it.